Sunday 14 September 2014

A Whole New Adventure

It has been a long time since my Disney posts but I'm pleased to see they are still being enjoyed and helping those of you who are about to go out there!

Firstly I want to tie up the loose ends from my previous post about returning to DisneyWorld as a Cultural Rep.  Believe it or not, I actually turned it down.  You're probably wondering what on earth would make a Disney freak like me say no to a whole year in this magical place.  Well... I met a boy.  It was a really tough decision but in the end I figured why move all the way to DisneyWorld when I already had my Prince Charming here?  Rather predictably, we are no longer together.  But our breakup sparked off a new adventure that I am about to embark on, and I get the feeling it's something a lot of you might be interested in - so I'm going to share it here.

I have am going off on a bucket list adventure.  I have made a list of all the things I want to do, see, achieve and experience and I'm going off on a trip around the world to do them.  This includes a whole category of Disney related things and I will be sure to get all the best bits of our favourite place!  I will be continuing to vlog and blog over on this address -


which will be launching in the next few days.  It would mean the world to me if you guys would continue to follow what I'm up to on there, and I promise you won't be disappointed!

So for the last time (at least, on this page) - Have a Magical Day!

Jules xx

No comments:

Post a Comment